The job you requested, Account Director & Sr. Account Director/Client Srv, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Division Director - Robert Half Finance & Accounting
As A Division Director Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Team Leadership: Motivating and directing the recruiting professionals on your team; ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets; working with Branch and Regional Management to develop the division's business and performance goals; actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
- Developing and growing a client base: Introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; recruiting, hiring and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- 2+ years of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
- The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business.
- A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting.
- CPA and/or MBA a plus.