MDS Coordinator - Long Term Care / LTC - RN
MDS COORDINATOR - LTC OPPORTUNITY!
Located in Texas, our client is seeking an MDS Coordinator who is a Registered Nurse ( RN ) for a well-known Long Term Care company. The candidate should be someone who is seen as a trusted leader in their field, as there is an immediate need for the right candidate who is in search of a competitive compensation plan. If you or someone that you know may be interested in this exciting health care opportunity please feel free to call Wyatt Kulla at 1-888-800-3377, or email him at Wyatt@Clinicalresources.com!
MDS Coordinator - Registered Nurse Role
The MDS Coordinator will be responsible for the assessment of each resident using the RAI process according to the state and Federal Regulations. The MDS Coordinator will assess the resident needs, develop individual care plans with the input of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan Team and communicate those needs to the unit care teams per facility protocol.
MDS Coordinator - Registered Nurse Background Profile
- Hold and maintain a current Registered Nurse ( RN ) license in practicing state.
- Long term care MDS 3.0 Coordinator experience required.
- Understanding of State and Federal rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of infection control principles and practices.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, residents and family members.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn facility software.
- Meet all local health regulation and pass post-employment physical exam if required including drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
We invite you to view this opportunity and many other exciting positions on our company website at:http://www.clinicalresources.com/candidates.php. Click on this link and see Career Opportunities' on the left side of the page!'