Arby's believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
An Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting in the management of an Arby's Restaurant towards the attainment of agreed-upon Company goals and profits. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the General Manager with all facets of the successful operations for one(1) Arby's Restaurant.
- Providing a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees
- Supporting the General Manager with all aspects in generating sales and profit growth efficiently and effectively.
- Operating in accordance with Federal/State Laws.
Candidates Should Exhibit The Following Behaviors
- Outstanding motivational and leadership abilities
- Must have management experience
- Positive mental attitude (PMA)
- Enjoys working with a team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Desire for personal and professional growth
We at Arby's are committed to delivering a “Cut-Above” restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Arby's Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer