District Manager - Inside Sales
McGraw-Hill Higher Educationhas an outstanding opportunity for anInside Sales Managerbased inDubuque, IA.
Inside Sales Managers(ISM's) provide inspirational leadership and strategic direction to Inside Sales Representatives, Care Center representatives, and part-time/seasonal sales support staff in order to exceed sales revenue goals and profitability goals for their region. ISM's sell educational solutions inclusive of technology, media and print for Science, Engineering and Math (SEM); Business and Economics (B&E); and Humanities, Social Sciences and Languages (HSSL) businesses within the higher education market.
Here Are Samples Of What Our Top Inside District Sales Managers Do Every Day
Here are samples of what our top Inside District Sales Managers do every day
- Sets Ambitious Goals and Exceeds Them: Executes customer centric sales strategy to exceed sales goals within specific geographic territory. Provide input and analysis on sales forecasting to finance, as requested. Drives a performance and coaching culture through ongoing training focusing on improvement of solution selling and digital skills and through performance management process.
- Hires and Develops Top Talent: Attract and retain top talent for sales reps. Coaches and strategizes with sales reps on how best to exceed sales goals.
- Focuses Relentlessly on Customer Excellence: Actively seeks to discover and meet the needs of internal and external customers by building relationships and delivering innovative solutions.
- Collaborates With Cross-Functional Teams: Works collaboratively with Marketing, Editorial & Learning Solutions to execute strategies, drive sales and provide market feedback as well as provide input on product and sales training initiatives.
- 4+ years experience in successful educational sales; both digital and print
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned sales and organizational goals
- Experience performing market analysis and building/managing budgets
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation in teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability in leading staff development and working successfully with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to form solid relationships at all levels
- Some travel required
About The Company
McGraw-Hill Higher Education (MHHE)is a part of McGraw-Hill Education. MHHE is a leading technological innovator, as well as a provider of traditional learning materials, to the higher education market. Our professional publishing operations provide essential information and expert guidance in business, education, consumer, medical, scientific, and technical fields.
McGraw-Hill Educationis a digital learning company that draws on its more than 100 years of educational expertise to offer solutions which improve learning outcomes around the world. McGraw-Hill Education is the adaptive education technology leader with the vision for creating a highly personalized learning experience that prepares students of all ages for the world that awaits. The Company has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in more than 65 languages. For additional information, visitwww.mheducation.com.
McGraw-Hill Educationis an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.