The job you requested, Customer Service Reps., is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Customer Service Rep
Provide exceptional customer service and assist the Center Manager in the daily operations which include but are not limited to: collecting, data entry, marketing, sales of alternative products, cash handling, and contributing to the success of the center.
- Customer Service – Provide exceptional service and support to customers.
- Team relationships- Relates well to all levels of employees and management and is able to build appropriate and effective relationships.
- Data Entry – Complete transactions accurately and in a timely manner on both new and existing accounts.
- Account Maintenance –Ensure all required documentation is included in each customer's file. Information must be accurate and complete.
- Customer Privacy- Ensure integrity of all customer files/documentation information.
- Sales – Recommend and sell products and services to meet customer's needs.
- Product Knowledge – Understand the features and benefits of the new and current products so you can assist with the company's marketing and sales initiatives.
- Inventory Control – Maintaining control of all current products (i.e. Prepaid Visa's, Money Orders, Checks).
- Collections - Assist with collecting Past Due, NSF, and Write Offs.
- Phone Etiquette – Handle all incoming and outgoing calls in a professional, customer-oriented manner.
- Cash Handling – Maintain accurate cash controls while performing daily balance customer transactions..
- Loss Prevention – Adhering to all company policy, procedures, and directives to ensure the safety of customers and employees.
- Center Appearance Maintain clean and organized center; Housekeeping duties include but not limited to vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, cleaning windows, bathroom upkeep, etc.
- Local Travel - Assist with marketing, staffing, and bank transaction responsibilities within the division.
- Oversee center operations when management is not present; which will involve opening and closing procedures.
- Ensure all Federal, State and Local laws are being followed.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all safety regulations.
- Adhere to all points of the Creed.
- Respect Your Customers: Treat them with dignity and courtesy at all times.
- Respect Your Associates: Treat them as you would like to be treated.
- Respect Yourself: Work hard and use good ethical judgment in everything you do.
- Respect the Law: It is there to protect us and our Customers.
Equivalent Education Level Required
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Cash handling and computer experience required. Experience in banking/collections/retail industry preferred. Two years working experience preferred.
Exceptional customer service and sales skills.
Must have a Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and immediate access to an insured vehicle during working hours, minimum age 18-eligible to work in U.S.; and ability to pass a background check.