Client Technical Support Senior Associate**
Title: Client Technical Support Senior Associate*
Dell Inc. is a global provider of information technology solutions. We are currently looking for a Client Technical Support Senior Associate to join our team in Lincoln, NE .
This opportunity on our service desk will provide basic technical support to the client's desktops & laptops via the phone, email and remote tools. Issues that you will be required to troubleshoot includes password resets, printer set up, troubleshooting account specific client applications, and basic diagnosing of the desktop/laptop software problems. Those issues that you are unable to resolve will be escalated to other internal Dell employees such as desktop support, network & server support, as well as messaging support groups. The support that we offer our clients is 24 hours, 7 days a week. Therefore night and weekend work may be required.
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and commit to a flexible work schedule, preferably the ability to accommodate a daytime, evening or overnight shifts
- Exposure to troubleshooting Windows2000, Windows XP, Exchange and basic network troubleshooting
- 3-5 years technical experience a plus
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktop, printer and notebook issues
- Very strong user and support of MSOffice
- Associate Degree preferred
- ITIL Certification is desiredAbout Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people's lives? Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued? At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.