Technical Support Manager I-ICC
Title: Technical Support Manager I-ICC
Technical Support Supervisor - Lincoln, NE
As a Technical Support Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team that delivers technical support for customers.
- Manage team including performance management and coaching
- Resolve and directs technical and customer satisfaction issues to ensure a quality support environment and to obtain maximum customer-based satisfaction
- Develop plans and objectives and participate in cross-functional projects to improve operational performance for the organization
- Work with management to develop and implement strategic plans, initiatives, and direction
- Work with customers and internal teams to resolve issues
- Develop individual goals and objectives for direct reports.
- Handle moderately complex projects
- Act independently with broad latitude for decision-making
- 8 years related experience or 6 years with Bachelor's or Master's
- Leadership and team building skills
- People management and development skills
- Project management skills
- Significant understanding of business and business needs
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Significant knowledge of enterprise product lines, technical knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Bachelor's or advanced degree
- Goal oriented and motivated to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication with the ability to handle stressful situations and demanding customers
- Strong troubleshooting skills
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.