The job you requested, Testing Engineer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive NGFW Performance Test Sr. Engineer
Title: Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive NGFW Performance Test Sr. Engineer
Location: CA-San Jose
- Responsible for system level test of Dell SonicWALL SuperMassive Product Performance and scalability testing.
- Analyze customer network topology, application and specific service requirement; design system level test cases and test plans and test strategy, execute test cases, analyze test result, generate test report
- Focus on TCP/IP and Network Security related knowledge areas
- Heavy prior LAN/WAN performance testing experience on networking and firewall products.
- Strong technical background of TCP/IP and Network Security related protocols such as BGP, Diameter, DNS, DVRMP, EAP, FTP, GRE, HTTP, ICMP, IMAP, IPSec, PPTP, IPv4, IPv6, ISAKMP/IKE, MGCP, NTP, OSPF, RADIUS, RIP, RTP, RTSP, SIP, SNMP, SMTP, SSH, SSL/TLS, XML/SOAP, WAP, NAT, VLAN
- Experience in using third party test equipment like IXIA, Spirent and BreakingPoint
- Experience in testing multicast protocols like PIM-SM, IGMP, MLD and MSDP is an added advantage
- Working experience in Windows and Unix environment including knowledge of shell commands are needed.
- Solid background in L2 switching and L3 routing protocols.
- Good understanding of testing Network Security applications (Firewall, IPS, IDS, Vulnerability)
- Experience in script programming, e.g., C, Perl and Tcl/Tk is a plus;
- Experienced in system integration, system testing, of wired and wireless networks is a plus
- Able to analyze, use and configure medium to large networks.
- Excellent verbal communication skills--these skills are essential for this engineering role as some work being done is through remote communication.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills. Able to work effectively with and provide guidance to EE team and other collaborating workgroups.
Why work for Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
What We Look For
About Dell Inc.
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering time, technology, and the know-how to make the world a better place?
With a company committed to creating a diverse workforce and creating a positive, collaborative environment where everyone is valued and included?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.