Field Service Technician-Portland
IdentiSys Inc., North America's largest and fastest growing identification, tracking, security, and services integrator, headquartered in Minneapolis, is actively recruiting for a Field Service Technician interested in providing technical field service to customers in our established territory. At IdentiSys, we pride ourselves on our long term relationships with our customers and employees.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to install and service our identification, tracking, security products to new and existing customers. In this role, you will be responsible for electro-mechanical installations, operator training, preventative and emergency on-site maintenance of our products within a drive-able local territory.
IdentiSys offers a competitive base salary with potential for an annual profit sharing bonus. In addition, we offer a full benefits package which includes medical insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k with match, life/AD&D insurance, long term disability insurance, short term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Account, paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit. Field Service Technicians receive mileage reimbursement, company cell phone, and notebook personal computer.
For more information visit our web site at www.identisys.com
Job Duties Will Include
- Unpacking, installing and setting up products at customer site. Products include: personal computers, application software, digital cameras, digital color plastic card printers, and plastic card embossers.
- Performing preventative maintenance of hardware (e.g. card printers and embossers). Cleaning units and replacing worn parts.
- Repairing card jams, transport problems, poor image quality, system crashes, application software problems, database link issues, communications issues with host/network.
- Electro-mechanical skills
- Experience with installing programs and printers on a personal computer
- Excellent communication skills with customers
- 1 - 3 years applicable work experience
- Reliable personal vehicle with proof of insurance with at least $100,000/$300,000 liability coverage
- Ability to travel daily (occasionally overnight) within a drive-able local territory