The job you requested, Orthopedics with E/M & Inpatient Medical Coders Needed!, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Army Reserve Orthopedic Surgeon - 61M
U.S. Army Medical Corps
THE STRENGTH TO HEAL OUR NATION'S DEFENDERS.
As an orthopedic surgeon and officer on the U.S. Army Reserve Health Care Team, you'll have the opportunity practice in your community and serve when needed. Our Soldiers and their families will rely on your surgical talents while you make a difference in their lives.
– Health Professional Special Pay of $75,000 for eligible specialties, paid in three yearly increments of $25,000
– Health Professionals Loan Repayment of up to $50,000 over three years; may be applied toward qualified medical school loans
– Paid continuing education and training
– Non-contributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service
– Low-cost life and dental insurance
– Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions
– Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
– Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k)
– Privileges that come with being an officer in the U.S. Army
– Training to become a leader in your field
Numerous positions are available worldwide. To find out more, click the Apply Now button.