SONIC is all about having fun while you work and learning life skills along the way. Not only do you make and work with great friends, you'll get great pay, flexible hours and a uniform that looks cool.
We offer rapid advancement opportunities, medical, dental and vision benefits as well as a quarterly bonus opportunity. Our management training program will provide you with the skills you need to successfully manage a shift. We also offer paid time off following six months of continuous employment.
As a Sonic Associate Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Operating Partner in managing the operations of the drive-in. You will also be involved in training and supporting the drive-in employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner so that our guests will have an enjoyable experience at Sonic! The essential job duties are listed below:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches crew members, carhops and skating carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in employees as needed to ensure all aspects of service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs opening and/or closing duties
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
- Reinforces a guest service mentality that ensures all employees are focused on serving our guests at all times
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
What we're looking for...
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous service to our guests!
- Professional individuals that value people and demonstrate respect for others!
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people into successful teams.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be cool. All that's missing is you so Apply Today!
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or one year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic
- Ability to successfully pass a job-related criminal background check prior to beginning employment
At Sonic, we believe very strongly in PROMOTING FROM WITHIN! In fact, a large percentage of our Operating Partners started out as a team member. We offer every employee the opportunity to cross-train and become proficient working in all stations within the restaurant. We are always looking for people who have a passion for growth and the desire to better themselves in an environment that rewards outstanding perform