The job you requested, Entry Level Civil Engineer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Entry Level
Job is located in Columbus, OH.
Job is located in Milford, OH.
Software engineers at TCS begin employment in a fully-paid initial learning program (ILP) conducted at our Global Delivery Center (GDC) in Milford, OH.
Software Engineers join their onsite teams to work on pre-selected assignments with clients who offer a variety of medium or large-sized projects. With clients located across the US and globe, TCS can offer great flexibility in work location, excellent career advancement and a variety of opportunities.
- Develop, create, and modify general computer application software or specialized utilized programs
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Design or customize software for client use to optimize operational efficiency
- Develop existing systems by analyzing areas of modification
- Analyze and design databases with application areas
- Coordinate database development with a team or individually
- Maintain systems by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Update knowledge and skills regularly through in-house and external courses, manuals, and new applications
- B.S. in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS), Electrical Engineering (EE), Management Information System (MIS), or Software Engineering (SE)
- Cumulative or major GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of basic computer science concepts and programming & Information Systems
- Previous experience in Java/J2EE Development, C++/C#, .NET, VB/ASP Development, and Database experience is preferred
- Interest and willingness to travel and relocate
- Outstanding attention to detail and capacity to demonstrate active learning
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent deductive and inductive reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written skills
- Ability to work individually, with a team, and with various levels of management to effectively meet project needs