The job you requested, CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant - Healthcare, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
ComForcare Home Care in Langhorne, PA has CNA positions available throughout Lower Bucks County. If you desire a career in which you make a difference in someone's life every time you go to work, consider a position with ComForcare.
CNA's (Certified Nurse Assistant) (Full-Time, Part-Time, And Live-In)
The key to our success is our CNA's. We promote a work environment that is open and friendly and we provide on-going specialized training and home care education so that our employees continue to provide the high quality home care services for which ComForcare is known.
We are especially looking for CNA's willing to commit to part-time shifts in addition to weekend and weekday Live-In Aides.
Routine Duties/Personal Care Services
We are currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to provide non-medical home care services for our clients. Our ideal candidates are experienced professionals who demonstrate a devotion to caring for others, proven reliability and compassion and understand the needs of home care clients.
- Must be a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- Twenty One years of age or older.
- One year minimum experience with Seniors.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Must have a valid driver's license and/or state ID
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have current TB test results
- Must be fluent and proficient in written and spoken English