Hurricane Sandy Project - Center Supervisor
Hurricane Sandy Project- Center Supervisor needed for Cape May location.
Supervises: Analyst within assigned function
Supervise Analysts, assigning work and monitoring performance
- Provide technical assistance and interpretation of Program rules and office procedures.
- Track work of teams, monitoring productivity and achievement of goals.
- Perform regular and timely evaluations of work performance.
- Monitor service delivery to homeowners and intervene in client interactions/meetings as necessary,
- Perform quality control reviews of work according to established policies and procedures.
- Reviews data from the Operations Center on intake, verification and eligibility determinations, and/or case monitoring and provides advice or assistance as needed.
- Prepares reports on status of team activities as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelors degree.
- At least three to five years experience in management of public service, real estate, community development, housing or other similar programs, and supervision of a minimum six person staff.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with socio-economic and ethnically diverse populations.
- Familiarity with real estate and/or housing rehabilitation programs preferred.
- Knowledge of program requirements, policies, and procedures.
- General knowledge of housing market and the real estate industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, individually and in groups, with internal contacts, tenants, property owners, and other external contacts as appropriate. Ability to clearly explain program requirements to participants.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills.
- Ability to provide friendly and efficient customer service to the public.
- Ability to maintain records in a well organized and confidential manner.
- Analytical ability to compile and organize reports. Ability to prepare statistical reports and understand/interpret data.
- Ability to read, write and speak English. Proficiency in Spanish desirable.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel, and to conduct Internet searches.
- A flexible schedule including ability to perform some evening or weekend work which may be required.
Since 1971, Emerson Group has operated on a foundation of core values that have defined who we are and what we stand for. These values-honesty & integrity; fairness, respect and genuine care for others; personal touch-are paramount to every decision and action we make. Emerson Groups core purpose is to help others become more successful. Emerson Group is a staffing company that specializes in administrative/office support, accounting, human resources, business development and information technology. Services include temporary placement, temp-to-hire, direct hire and recruitment consulting. If you are looking to join an all-star company please select the apply button or go to our website, www.emersonpersonnel.com and register with us