TAX ACCOUNTANT Part Time or Full Time
Tax Accountant - Part Time or Full Time
We arelooking for an experienced highlevelTax Accountant working with business tax returns and partnerships. This position could be full time orpart time and the candidate couldwork in the evenings and weekends. This is not a temporary position. We are looking for a long term employee to grow with the organization.
- Preparation of complex businesstax returns and specializing in partnerships returns.
- Assume responsibility including client contact, coordination within the company, staffing requirements, administrative documentation, and preparation timing for small and medium sized engagements.
- Participate with more experienced personnel in coordinating large client engagements, identification of problems, tax law and computer model analysisand helping clients determine optimal strategies
- Maintain quality client relationships. Develop skills to attract new clients and market the company's services and productsand facilitate expansion of business with existing clients.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting with4 -8years experience in tax
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local tax codes and regulations
- Knowledge of a variety of software packages includingspreadsheets and other related applications
- Knowledge of/and ability to apply principals of effective supervision of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to department staff who are not direct reports
- Excel & ProFx - Will be tested onExcel
Related Keywords: Senior Accountant, Tax Accountant, Tax Accounting, Accountant, CPA, Entry Level Tax Accountant, Entry Level Accountant