The cashier position is where total customer satisfaction begins. Since the most interaction occurs between the customer and the associate, they are responsible for ensuring that each and every customer receives a great shopping experience.
If you have a good attitude, like working with people and are ready to work hard, you have come to the right place. R&R Distributors is committed to hiring quality people and taking good care of them so they will take good care of our customers. Customers visit our stores for much more than a good value on gasoline and products, they come for the value of a warm smile and courteous welcome.
- Maintain a courteous, friendly attitude
- Stock, re-stock inventory merchandise throughout
- Check in vendor deliveries
- Complete sales and transactions accurately and in a
- Handle cash and balance funds during shift
- Complete required paperwork including shift report,
cigarette counts, etc.
- Complete cleaning tasks throughout facility as required
- Comply with all state and federal regulations of
alcohol and tobacco sales
- Prepare food and beverage according to local and state
- Must be able to read, write and operate electronic
equipment and sales transactions.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to stand at all times
- Must be able to kneel, lift and bend up to 60 (sixty)