Senior Test Engineer - Valves
- Permanent position for a Senior Test Engineer to apply engineering principles to design, modify, or develop test stands, equipment, and test processes for specific projects.
- Conducts analytical engineering studies on proposals to develop tests for flow control systems and other products.
- Plans, schedules, and tests of complex hydraulic and pneumatic control systems and components.
- Designs setups for hydraulic systems testing.
- Selects the proper equipment and instrumentation, plus lays out test facilities.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering software and equipment.
- Working knowledge of MIL-STD-810 and DO-160.
- Develops quotes, selects labs and supervises outside lab testing.
- Evaluates engineering test data to determine feasibility of product proposals.
- Analyzes product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs that can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (preferred), advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years experience preferably in test engineering operations.
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics.