- Permanent position for a Reliability Engineer to drive reliability activities for both new product introduction (NPI) and existing products.
- This position is responsible for providing DFR (Design for Reliability) guidelines and reliability growth management to design team for new product development from system level down to sub-system, and component level.
- Orchestrate reliability tools/methods, e.g. DFR, FMEA, deployment through the whole organization during the design phase.
- Responsible for the design and execution of reliability/serviceability tests including accelerated life testing, environmental stress screening, HALT, HASS, and reliability demonstration testing.
- Research new reliability processes by conducting experiments, identifying methods to demonstrate and predict product reliability.
- Manage development schedule related to new or enhanced products.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering: Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Reliability Engineering required. Advanced degree preferred
- Experience in proposal writing.
- Understanding of Industry Technology Roadmaps.
- Ability to interact easily with cross-functional peers.
- Ability to prioritize and plan schedules, estimate project effort, and meet deadlines with high quality work that meets business, user and design objectives.
When you click on APPLY NOW and upload your resume for this position, also click on the box 'Include a cover letter'. Then please write a short paragraph (or several bullet points) listing specific experience or knowledge that would make you a good fit for this position. This will help us to better understand your expertise and identify you as a fit for the position. Thank you for your help.