Electrical Engineer - Building Electrical Systems
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to design building electrical systems.
- Must have a proven track record of delivering large and complex building electrical systems designs.
- Working under nominal supervision taking responsibility for the design and construction administration of definable parts of assigned projects
- Designing electrical systems predominantly for commercial and residential projects including power distribution systems, lighting, fire alarm and other low voltage systems.
- Conducting power system analysis including short circuit analysis.
- BSEE with a sound knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals as they relate to building systems an at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of NFPA 70 and NFPA 72.
- Experience in sustainability and renewable energy technologies.
- Excellent qualities in written, verbal, and presentation communication with colleagues and clients of all levels.
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment.
- May be required to visit job sites during construction so should be able to climb ladders etc.
- PE license is a plus.
When you click on APPLY NOW and upload your resume for this position, also click on the box Include a cover letter'. Then please write a short paragraph (or several bullet points) listing specific experience or knowledge that would make you a good fit for this position. This will help us to better understand your expertise and identify you as a fit for the position. Thank you for your help.