Field Service Engineer - Electronics Technician
Permanent position for Field Service Engineer / Electronics Technician responsible for on site troubleshooting to component level and repair work on high power frequency converters (50 kW - 42 MW), and related equipment for industrial high temperature capital equipment. Mostly troubleshooting of power electronics to component level with electrical and mechanical repair work. 75% travel to foundries in US, Canada and Mexico with 25% of time spent in Central NJ office working on board set-up, component level electronic troubleshooting and repair.
- Experience in industrial power electronics equipment (converters, inverters, etc.) maintenance and troubleshooting to component level.
- Knowledge of controls, able to read electrical schematics, familiarity with electrical and electronic troubleshooting, knowledge of meters and oscilloscopes.
- Good oral and written communication skills necessary to generate reports.
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
- PLC experience required.
- Must be open to average 75% overnight travel.