The job you requested, Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Customer Service and Sales Representative - Meridian, ID
Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Reps let their interpersonal skills shine as they resolve a variety of customer inquires such as technical and billing questions for T-Mobile customers across the U.S. In this role you'll be empowered to solve problems independently and make decisions that you consider to be in the customer's best interest. You'll also be able to keep up to date with our ever-evolving technology and translate this information into terms your customers can understand. While you'll have all the training you need to work independently, you'll also enjoy the support of an encouraging team and knowledgeable leaders so at the end of the day, you can feel good about the job that you've done. Plus, you'll also enjoy the incentives and recognition T-Mobile has in place to reward the efforts of your performance and the opportunities for advancement make it perfect for people looking to establish a long-term career with T-Mobile. As a Customer Service Rep you will responsible for building effective working relationships, making sound decisions, successfully making changes, initiating action and achieving results.
- Six months to one year customer service experience
- Call center and wireless experience a plus
- Demonstrated competency in Windows
- Keyboarding proficiency and use of automated systems
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a lively working environment and multi-task
- The flexibility to work weekends and other varied shifts as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED