Sales and Marketing Intern
A Sales and Marketing Intern position is open at leading healthcare staffing firm, American Traveler. We are a leading national healthcare staffing firm, placing registered nurses, allied healthcare and other healthcare professionals in hospitals on contract and permanent assignments throughout the United States. We are seeking dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
If you are a college student who is interested in a career in sales, marketing or staffing, we want to talk to you! We are seeking enthusiastic interns who wish to enhance their resumes by gaining real-world experience in our dynamic Boca Raton-based company.
**Local Candidates Only. Resumes from applicants residing outside the US will not be considered for this position.**
As the largest privately-owned health care staffing agency in the travel nurse industry, American Traveler staffs thousands of hospitals with experienced health care professionals. Career opportunities are available for undergraduates seeking internships in sales, marketing, recruiting, and business development at our corporate office.
Internships at American Traveler will allow you to learn valuable business skills from experienced managers, and will expose you to the training program that our full-time marketing and recruiting professionals receive. Our paid internships are part-time, so that we can remain flexible with your academic schedule. Successful interns are on a direct career track to a full-time position with the company.
Take Your Career to New Heights with American Traveler
Interested candidates, please feel free to click on the link below to view our company video and get an insight about our company's history and culture. View American Traveler Corporate Video
Day-to-day responsibilities include actively participating in everything from sales, marketing and customer service. You may find yourself:
- Supporting sales and marketing staff in preparation for events, meetings, proposals and other functions as needed
- Assisting with administrative work database record keeping in support of sales and recruiting efforts
- Developing sales and marketing presentation materials
- Participating in traditional, telephone, online and email sales and marketing efforts
- Assisting with initial engagement and pre-qualification of potential customers
Interns Will Be Expected To Have
- A high school degree and current enrollment in a college degree program in a related field, such as Communication, Marketing or Sales Management.
- Excellent people skills, organizational and communication skills (essential!)
- The ability to work with others as a group and/or independently
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Dependability, maturity, and flexibility -- team-player focus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Positive attitude required. We are looking for individuals who ALWAYS take pride in their work; no matter how great or small the task.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
**Local South Florida Candidates Only**
American Traveler is recognized for its extensive training, career opportunities, management development and benefits.
Benefits For Full Time Employees
- Medical/Dental Health Insurance
- Paid Sick/Personal/Vacation days
- Paid Holidays
- Incentives and Bonuses
- Company matched 401(k)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- And much more!
The Sales And Marketing Intern Position With American Traveler Staffing Professionals Will Allow You To Enjoy
The Sales and Marketing Intern position with American Traveler Staffing Professionals will allow you to enjoy
- Great pay and compensation
- Career advancement with opportunities for managerial growth
- A working environment that values teamwork and encourages the entrepreneurial spirit
- A friendly and professional corporate culture
- In-depth training and mentoring program
related: Sales, Entry Level, Marketing, Sales and Marketing Intern, staffing, healthcare recruiting, healthcare placement, hospital services, business development, healthcare services support