Advanced Staff IT Auditor
Job ID: EB-18518882473
Job Position: Advanced Staff IT Auditor
Location: Hartford, CT
Category: Finance and Accounting
Salary: 50K to 70K
Global financial services company in the Hartford area with a great reputation for promotion has an opportunity in their technology audit department.
This is a great opportunity for someone beyond the staff level but may not be quite ready for Senior IT Auditor, and ready to take the next step. You will develop a broad-based understanding of technology and have the opportunity to learn about centralized IT operations.
- Audit assignments in diverse areas including operations, infrastructure, web services and business applications .
- Progressively more challenging assignments and opportunity for promotion to technical audit senior .
- Approximately 40 hours of continuing professional education each year, including training in technology, auditing and personal development skills.
- Frequent exposure to hiring managers and executives within the organization to help you position yourself for your next career move.
- Under senior direction, examine key operational processes and technology risks and test controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Develop ability to in-charge audits/projects as well as develop audit staff.
- Produce Lotus Notes-based automated work papers clearly documenting work performed.
- 2 to 4 years of experience, preferably in IT Audit, risk, or in another related IT function.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Expresses views/opinions clearly both orally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Desire to achieve professional certification (e.g., CISA, CIA).