Job Type: Full Time
Location: OK - Yukon
Exterran is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression and a premier provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage.
Exterran Holdings (NYSE: EXH) is a $2.7 billion publicly traded company with about 10,000 dedicated professionals working in more than 30 countries. We cover every major oil & gas region of the world and serve the full spectrum of energy clients, from the super majors and National Oil Companies (NOCs) to the independent E&P and distribution companies. They count on us for fast, expert products and services. And we work hard to deliver.
Primary Responsibilities And Assignments
- Drives regular to large size trucks to move / transport raw materials between office sites.
- Picks up / drops off raw materials between office facilities as requested.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Operate a forklift.
- Must have a valid diver's license and safe driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior warehouse and/or shipping and receiving experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English.
- Ability to pass government physical, drug and alcohol tests.
- Minimum of one year of prior experience as a route driver