The job you requested, Web Production Manager, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Web Architect- Manager
Title: Web Architect- Manager
Location: USA-IL - Chicago
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
100% (Monday - Thursday)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 261,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP Consultants Can Expect To
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
Client Architecture professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. As a Client Architecture professional, you can have a primary skill focus on translating a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution.
Responsibilities May Include The Following
- Client Arch-Connected/Disconnected Pattern
- Client Architecture-Software Distribution
- eCommerce Design Patterns- eCommerce Frameworks- eCommerce Platforms
- Enterprise Social Software framework
- Internationalization and Localization frameworks
- Participating in troubleshooting and debugging technology integration problems
- Experience driving web technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Experience reviewing and supervising web design components
- Experience driving and supervising web technology build, test, and deployment activities
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience in client facing roles a plus
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.