The job you requested, Piping Designer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Power and Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer will work on projects including power distribution; lighting and auxiliary systems design for new and retrofits of industrial facilities. Projects range from warehouses to complex EPC contract with wiring and routing for heavy industrial processes and overseeing electrical contractors. (S)he will be responsible for designing lighting and electrical power systems for industrial buildings, designing power distribution systems, lighting systems, motor control centers (MCC) with wiring schematics, and developing construction specifications.
- BS Electrical Engineering
5+ years experience with design/installation of medium and low-voltage distribution equipment
- Working knowledge of system and equipment grounding requirements (high resistance, building and isolated grounding)
- Strong knowledge of applicable codes and standards (NEC, ANSI, NEMA, NFPA)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Well organized and able to participate in projects and meet deadlines
- Participate in the planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating detailed phases of electrical engineering projects
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- EIT preferred
- Understanding of generation and power factor correction
- Experience with SKM for performing short-circuit, coordination and flash hazard studies
- Familiarity with PDS EE Raceway, AutoCAD or
- Smart Plant Electrical