Accountant - Roche Florence, South Carolina
Accountant - Roche Florence, South CarolinaWho we are
At Roche, 82,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Primary Functions: Under general supervision the position will be responsible for accounting and reporting of Capital Expenditures, Property Taxes, Travel and Expenses and Procurement Card purchases. The position will also be responsible for executing site payroll using a third party payroll system.
- Serve as site support for capital expenditures and support all accounting and reporting for capital projects.
- Prepare the annual property tax filing in accordance with state property tax regulations
- Lead the monthly accounting for procurement card purchases
- Manage the T&E reimbursement process for the site including acting as the site contact for our third party system for managing these expenses.
- Audit T&E reports for accuracy and compliance with company policies
- Execute the biweekly and bimonthly payroll runs using a third party payroll system. Also provide back-up support for the time and attendance system for non-exempt employees.
- Prepare journal entries for transactions associated with CAPEX, Property Tax, Procurement Card and Payroll.
- Perform monthly account accruals and reconciliations
- Ensure processes are in compliance with the companies FGAR procedure
- Collaborate with various groups to analyze and resolve system issues related to daily activities and monthly reconciliations
- Identify and implement process/system improvements
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned by management
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or equivalent, with 5 years of relevant work experience
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply onlineJob facts
- Job functionFinance
- LocationUnited States
South Carolina Florence
- Company/ DivisionPharma
- Job typeRegular Employee
- Job levelIndividual Contributor
- enWho to contact
- Contact HR
- Additional contact information
- © 1996-2012
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Legal Statement