The job you requested, Insurance Sales Agent, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Insurance Sales Agent
What does your tomorrow look like?
Tomorrow at Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency is about helping create a better financial future for our customers while continuing to grow in size and strength. Our insurance sales agents fulfill this mission by:
- Playing a vital role in helping individuals, families and businesses realize their financial dreams.
- Providing a diverse portfolio of financial products to help meet short and long-term goals.
- Working with new and current clients to help them reach their protection, savings and retirement goals by using our proven financial strategies.
- Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting. Additional responsibilities include:
- Participating in mentor-led appointments
- Asking clients for referrals
- Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
- Participating in community activities
- Continuing professional education as needed
- Supporting the companys mission, vision and values statement
Your tomorrows are worth more.
Being a sales agent with Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency means a tomorrow worth more-a tomorrow where theres unlimited income potential and job satisfaction.
Plus, our eligible insurance sales agents enjoy these valuable benefits:
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Monthly / annual bonus programs
- Guaranteed level introductory pay
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental, paid time off
- Company matched 401K and pension plan
- Established client base
- Professional training and development programs
- Personalized one-on-one training for the first 8 weeks
- Significant opportunities for growth and advancement through our Leadership Succession Program
- Technology based sales presentations and productivity tools
- Trips that take you around the world
- Points-based reward program
Are you a Tomorrow Maker?
Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency has the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person, regardless of prior occupation. Our ongoing comprehensive training program prepares our insurance sales agents for a meaningful and rewarding future designed for long-term success. Were looking for individuals with the following values:
- Is honest and has integrity
- Has leadership skills
- Is success driven, results focused
- Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
- Can or has overcome adversity
- Is competitive
- Wants to grow themselves by helping others
- Enjoys building long-term relationships
Equal Employment Opportunity
Monumental Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws. Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please inform the Human Resources department if you need assistance completing any forms, or to otherwise participate in the application process.
sales, insurance, market, manage, financial, services, entrepreneur, business, owner, broker, agent, series 6, series 7, series 63, business opportunity, marketing, own, s