The job you requested, Pashto Dari Counselor for new contract (DLITE), is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Contract Change and Reinstatement Professional
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group is a Fortune 500 company offering a diverse range of financial services and solutions. With a strong focus on four core business areas - life insurance, annuities, retirement plan services, and group protection - our business is built around supporting, preserving, and enhancing our customer's lifestyles and providing better retirement outcomes. Led by over 8,000 employees, Lincoln Financial provides the tools and advice to help individuals take charge of their futures.
As a Customer Service Professional (CSP), you will be responsible for processing and expediting financial services requests from policy owners, agents, third parties and internal business partners. You will process the requests via administrative systems and procedures documentation, while meeting quality and productivity expectations. Additionally, you will provide excellent customer service through written correspondence and personal contact.
- Maintain customer service focus; take calls; be productive; and engage in positive interactions; effectively meeting the needs of the customers
- Proactively learn new information; report customer concerns; think outside the box on customer resolutions and share best practices with others
- Adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in an ever changing work environment, while understanding goals, how they are measured, how to reach them, and work with others as necessary to achieve these goals
Compliance Duties And Quality Standards
- Demonstrate dependability, flexibility and sound judgment by adhering to schedules and meeting all productivity, quality and performance standards as well as taking ownership for your actions
- Carry out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines
- Comply with all company site policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience; educational concentration in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Series 6 (as applicable) within 6 months
- Willingness to obtain LOMA Level 1 (completion of 280 / 281 and 290 / 291), Customer Service (ACS) designation
- 1-3+ years of experience in customer service that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion
Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group ('LFG') is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to
recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are
evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.