The job you requested, Legal Services Specialist, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Customer Service Specialist
Apria Healthcare is the largest provider of home healthcare products and services in the United States, offering a comprehensive range of home respiratory therapy, home infusion therapy and home medical equipment services to over 2 million patients annually in all 50 states through approximately 550 locations. We are committed to full-service homecare solutions that give maximum independence to our patients. Please visit our website at www.apria.com.
- Responds to telephone, fax and EDI inquiries and orders from referral sources and homecare patients.
- Documents referral request for coordination of care.
- Provides information on equipment supplies and services.
- May assist walk-in patients with the selection of equipment, supplies and services.
- Demonstrates professional etiquette and courtesy when interfacing with customers.
- Resolves patient/customer complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
- Assesses patient needs and promotes company products and services.
- Complies with and adheres to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures and "best practices".
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- At least two years related experience is required.
Apria Healthcare (or Coram Healthcare) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V