The job you requested, Test Engineer, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Software Test Enginer
Riverside Technical Services, Inc. is seeking talented Software Test Engineers to support a client in their development of software systems for the railroad industry. Work will be performed at the client facility in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
Our team of Software Systems Test Engineers will be responsible for the V&V of the clients products. Several Software as a Service products are being developed or are undergoing enhancement releases. Generally products perform logistics and billing for the railroads and their assets (for instance rail cars), or for the rail shippers and tracking, reporting, and billing for shipments.
Products often have a web interfaces, but may have a hand-held data entry and display component allowing field entry of information either manually or via bar codes. Relational Databases and some data mining may be involved in the demonstration and testing of requirements.
Test toolsets are boundless, but may include script languages such as SQL, Perl, and QTP or Selenium automated testing.
- BS minimum in Electrical Engineering or Computer Sciences or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an engineering test, software test, or design environment.
- Experience in SCRUM development environment
- Good communications and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail
- Technical writing ability
- Must have ability to work across all functions/levels as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- You must be willing to take a pre-employment drug test as part of the selection process
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States