The job you requested, Manufacturing Molder / Masker, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Manufacturing Training and Development Manager
Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of training curricula. Manages training resources on projects to design, deliver, and evaluate training programs based on the balanced needs on the entire Manufacturing team.
Manager develops training strategies, programs, and performance support systems to be delivered directly to the field network or turned over to field Subject Matter Experts (SME) for implementation. Manages relationships with internal business unit managers to balance business line demands, customer demands, and production demands. Manages and is involved in the delivery of multiple training projects simultaneously.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the implementation of corporate initiatives and programs.
- Bachelor's degree in a Workforce Education & Development or related discipline is required. A master's degree is preferred. Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) a plus.
- 5+ years experience in training design and delivery focused on technical skills and leadership development programs.
- Proven effectiveness in collaborating, negotiating, and interviewing business partners and Subject Matter Experts to solicit required learning content. Excellent interaction skills-ability to communicate verbally and in written form to all levels of associates and management.
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to process interrelationships and patterns of change.
- Technically proficient with tools such as Articulate, Captivate, and SharePoint. Expert skill level in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Technically proficient with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Experienced in change management and problem solving strategies that will assist branches in becoming more efficient and profitable.
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus