We are giving the Floor Managers a great opportunity to grow, learn and prepare themselves for any type of management position. A Floor Manager’s Job description could be summed up into one sentence…“Increase Customer Care, Counts and Sales, through Floor management and down time”.
The Floor Manager is designated strictly to the floor. They are the person responsible for ALL down time, training and services while on the clock. They work as a team coach during services, checking up on people, helping people, and even stepping off to perform or assist with services. Your main priority is to ensure that customers are serviced fast, in a clean and professional environment. You will do this by utilizing your downtime using the following activities:
- An employee holding the open bay sign (every minute a customer isn’t in our bays)
- Training (Role playing, ancillary help, CBT, OJT, teaching sessions)
- Achieving superior customer service experiences, judged by the integrity score on the CSS Month End Report.
- Creating an atmosphere that Customers enjoy Jiffy Lube and become loyal, judged by Total Customer Count Increase.
- Earning Customers trust and loyalty through information, judged by Net Sales Increase.
- Ensuring that employees inside store never: “Pressure Sell” Customers, sell a service and not perform it, perform illegal or fraudulent State/County inspections, and/or lie to Customers or Management.
- Floor Managers are expected to take necessary precautions to safe guard company assets.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week)
- Must work a minimum of 3 Saturdays a month