Fleet Sales Representative
Jiffy Lube is now hiring for a Fleet Sales Representative!
Main goal: Find new fleet customers and increase business to business sales.
The fleet sales representative’s main goal is to find new fleet customers and increase business to business sales. The fleet sales representative’s seasonal end review and bonus will be measured off of these categories and requirements.
Core Job Skills
- CBT Certified
- Operational Excellence Certified
- Fill out Daily Log(this will be provided)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Understand how to fill out a fleet application
- Working knowledge of products (Oil, etc.) used in services provided by Jiffy Lube
- People skills
- Increase B2B Opportunities. This will be tracked by your Fleet Manager by promotion code in Store net.
- Contact and sign new fleet accounts
- Work with your Fleet Manager
- Understand and implement the Jiffy Lube Fleet Card(WEX)
Professional Behavior: Communication
- Use good communication skills
- Regularly listens to you superiors and others
- Recognizes contribution of others
- Chooses appropriate forum to address concerns
- Approve and communicate with your Fleet manager on any fleet services
- Report to Fleet Manager (Bryce Cutler)
Professional Behavior: Honesty & integrity
- Takes responsibility for actions and acknowledges mistakes
- Uses good Judgment
- Maintains fair and balanced approach to situations
- Accurately represents proposals to fleet customers
- Accurately represents and prepares any reports
- Communicates sensitive information to only those authorized to receive it
- Safeguards company assets and property
- Fleet representative will be representing JLI and GFL and will conduct themselves in a professional manner
- A fleet representative will be given sales numbers, and possibly employee issues and other confidential material in order to be an effective sales representative. This information is confidential and should not be shared with anybody.
Sales Representative Behaviors: Fleet Development, Time Management
- Work 30-35 hours per week
- Follows up to ensure jobs/tasks are properly completed
- Takes corrective action when necessary
- Develops professional relationships with fleet customers and GFL corporate team
- Manages own time and meets deadlines
- Properly documents activities in daily log.
- Meets sales goals
- Approves all fleet discounts with superior