Process Engineer / Chemical Engineer
Process Engineer / Chemical Engineer-
- The incumbent must have the ability to work independently while effectively communicating results of his activities to the Manager Process Analysis / Manager of Process Design.
- The incumbent must possess a BS, and/or MS and/or PhD in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years experience in process technology.
- The incumbent requires detailed knowledge of process techniques in mechanical and thermal processes, process design, manufacturing technology and automation of processes.
- Extensive knowledge of advanced chemical engineering computer tools is essential.
- The incumbent should have proven human relation skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication.