The job you requested, Electrical Technician, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Amcor - Electrical Technician
With 68 plants in 21 countries, Amcor Flexibles Europe & Americas, a division of Amcor, is a market leader and the world's largest supplier of flexible packaging. We deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, pharma, personal care, medical and industrial markets. Its award winning approach towards sustainability makes Amcor Flexibles Europe & Americas the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions. For more information visit www.amcor.com.
Purpose Of Position
Maintain and repair equipment associated with the facility and production in an electrical capacity or otherwise as assigned.
- About 70% of the job will be performance of site electrical and control systems
- About 20% of the job will be electrical projects
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical problems
- Establish and maintain preventative maintenance procedures for all electrical systems. Carry out preventative maintenance as written in accepted procedures
- Establish and conduct electrical training for maintenance personnel on various pieces of equipment (10%)
- Administer lock-out, tag-out program
- Cost control relating to electrical maintenance
- Hands on ability to assist maintenance technicians as needed
- Maintain a neat and orderly desk and work area
- All other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in the electrical field
- 2 years work related experience directly associated with PLCs and DC and AC drives
- Self motivated with the ability to solve problems logically and quickly
- Must be able to support a 24 hour operation
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills relating to PLCs, AC/DC drives and 3 phase power and power distributions
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communicational skills with all levels of the organization
- Printing, coating and extrusion experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Amcor Flexibles - United States is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call 847-362-9000 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Keywords: electrical technician, electrical, maintenance, repair, troubleshoot, PLC, DC, AC, AC drives, DC drives, power distribution, printing,, coating, extrusion.