The job you requested, DataStage ETL Consultant, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Solar Sales Consultant (20131058)
VERENGO SOLAR is changing the way America thinks about solar! As the leading residential solar integrator based in Southern California, Verengo offers comprehensive financial options and superior customer service, and consistently earns an A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Verengo has reduced carbon emissions through its solar power systems, accomplishing the equivalent of planting 300,000 acres of trees, taking more than 120,000 cars off the road and saving homeowners $255 million in energy costs over the lifetime of Verengo's installed systems to date.Due to growth, we are currently seeking top talent to join our team.We are looking for candidates who are committed to bringing our values to life:• Trust -- we build trust with every interaction.• Responsibility -- we do good and we do well.• Uncompromising -- we deliver what we promise.• Smart -- we learn from experience and find ways to improve.• Team -- we rely on each other to succeed.• Enthusiastic -- we love what we do and have fun doing it.• Dynamic -- we drive and embrace change.
Sales Consultants are responsible for driving the growth and profitability of the company by customizing the design of each customer's solar system to meet that customer's unique needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct 1-3 In-Home Solar Consultations per day
- Build trust and rapport with prospective customers
- Demonstrate uncompromising customer service
- Conduct accurate in-home needs assessments and corresponding analysis
- Engineer compelling energy solutions that Save Energy, Save the Environment and Save Money
- Deliver outstanding presentations that create a high sense of urgency to act now
- Resolve concerns and eliminate obstacles
- Follow-up on pipeline and post-sale logistics
- Generate additional revenue through networking and referrals
- Attend company and departmental meetings as directed
- Participate in ongoing training, development and certifications
- Partner with cross-functional departments to accomplish mutual objectives
- Communicate and share best practices
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Strategic thinking/visioning.Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- High Standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Work Ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- High urgency, high energy, positive, enthusiastic, motivated, and self-driven
- Collaborative style with internal and external customers
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Competency in Internet navigation, the use of Webmail and CRM
- Ability to work a variety of hours, including nights and weekends
- Reliable vehicle and insurance
- Comfort and confidence in the sale of financial and/or professional services
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5 years of achievement in a consultative sales environment preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as a successful first-time closer preferred
- 1-2 years of success with in-home sales preferred
- Previous solar sales experience or solar education preferred
- This position involves a large amount of traveling both to and from customer appointments and events.
Benefits & Compensation Plan
We offer competitive pay with a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k) plan.
We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry with our compensation package.
- 100% Pay for Performance compensation plan.
- At target $70-90K+/annual earnings
- Top reps earn $200K+
- No cap on commissions
- Weekly draw
- Travel stipend
- Equipment and supply stipend
- Additional bonuses, trips, and perks
Verengo Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Verengo Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Submitting a resume online at a job site could cause valuable screening information to be missed.Please apply directly at:http://verengosolar-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/submit.cfm'fuseaction=app.dspjob&jobid=76&company_id=16833&jobboardid=226