The job you requested, Technical Support, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Technical Support Engineers - 2nd - 3rd - Weekend shifts
We are hiring for mid-level and senior Technical Support Engineers for second, graveyard, and weekend shift positions.
Nimble Storage is the fastest-growing storage array start-up in history. Located in San Jose, CA, Nimble has developed breakthrough architecture that combines flash memory with high-capacity disk to converge storage, backup, and disaster recovery for the first time. Nimble was founded bystorage industry veteransfrom NetApp and Data Domain, and isfundedby Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Lightspeed Ventures, three of the most successful and respected venture capital firms in Silicon Valley.
Since its launch in July 2010, Nimble has garnered animpressive list of awards, including
- CRN Storage Product of the Year
- CRN Test Labs "Highly Recommended" rating, calling Nimble "the Holy Grail of high- performance storage"
- Wall Street Journal Next Big Thing” award
- Storage Newsletter #1 Most Promising Startup
- InfoWorld / Network World "25 New IT Companies to Watch"
- InfoWorld / Network World "25 Hot Products"
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support calls from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem solving skills.
- Independently diagnosing and resolving networking and performance problems with storage servers.
- Contribute to defining and documenting support processes and knowledge-base articles for customer consumption.
- 5+ years doing technical support for Storage Servers including advanced administration issues such as snapshots and replication.
- Must have outstanding problem solving skills
- Must have good technical knowledge of storage systems and networking.
- Experience with applications such as Exchange and SQL Server is a big plus
- Experience with VMWare is a big plus
- Ability to generate backtraces from core dumps and isolate potential problem areas
- Scripting knowledge is a big plus (with a focus on support automation)
- Should be comfortable filing bugs and working with engineering to articulate problem scenarios for reproducing issues.
NOTE: To all recruitment firms: Nimble Storage is not accepting agency/search firm referrals for this posting, or other postings, without prior written permission from Nimble Storage's Staffing organization. Nimble Storage is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.