The job you requested, Sales Director - Lubricants - Remote Position, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Corporate Communications Director (REMOTE)
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- Oversight responsibility for the planning, development and production of internal communication campaigns relevant to the diverse interests of Xerox Services' employees. ,
- Partners with other areas of management, business units, and corporate entities to ensure all Xerox Business Services HR communication activities are aligned to corporate and sector requirements.
- Creates, edits and distributes the preparation of all internal Xerox Business Services communications to ensure a consistent corporate branded message is delivered to employees.
- Responsible to develop communications materials that convey the proper messages, change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations.
- Exceptional writing, editing, graphics and presentation skills.
- Clear understanding of the link between business strategy and the people dimension.
- Ability to develop clear communications in support of overall business strategy.
- Understands complex business issues and can translate into employee friendly communication materials.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects at one time.
- Knowledge of HR policies, processes, and US and international labor regulations is helpful but not essential.