Business Segment Capital - Aviation Financial Services
About Us GECAS, the U.S. and Irish commercial aircraft financing and leasing business of GE, has a fleet of over 1,800 owned and managed aircraft with approximately 245 airlines in over 75 countries. GECAS offers a wide range of aircraft types and financing options, including operating leases and secured debt financing, and also provides productivity solutions including spare engine leasing, spare parts financing and management. GECAS, a unit of GE Capital, has offices in 25 cities around the world.
Function Segment Risk Analytics
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
Postal Code 06902-1250
Relocation Expenses No
Role Summary/Purpose GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Serve as Risk Modeling Leader for GECAS, managing the design, development, documentation, approval, implementation and monitoring of all PD, LGD and asset valuation models, and championing their use in underwriting, portfolio management, risk reporting and analytics, stress testing, risk based pricing, ALLL, capital allocation and management and portfolio risk/return.
- Manage the efficient and effective deployment of PD, LGD, and asset value models covering all required exposure across GECAS, as well as new deal underwriting, collaborating where necessary with VP Risk Analytics, VP Valuations and risk managers.
- Represent the Risk Analytics team and GECAS as Subject Matter Expert, as it relates to quantitative risk modeling, to all internal and external customers.
- Drive simplicity and efficiencies in the deployment of models, including wing-to-wing management of the model development, approval, implementation and monitoring process.
- Drive communication and training needs pertaining to risk models, collaborating with GECC, Functional Leaders and peers within GECAS as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Risk related field (Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Math/Stat, Operations Research, etc. with Quantitative underpinning) with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated strong experience in statistical model lifecycle management, including proficient level of expertise with at least one statistical modeling language/utility
- Strong knowledge of MS office tools, and data mining tools.
- You must apply via COS (internals) or www.gecareers.com (externals) to be considered for this position
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to drug testing, reference verification, and background check.
- Master's or higher Degree in quantitative discipline.
- This role is eligible for a GE Employee Referral bonus award that is double the current eligibility amount. All other guidelines under the WDYK (Who Do You Know) Employee Referral program are applicable.