The job you requested, Internal Audit Senior, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Senior Manager, Internal Audit-Commercial Lending & Leasing
Job Number: Business: GE Capital Business Segment: Capital - Staff
GE Capital Internal Audit (GECIA) is an organization that brings together 350+ internal auditors and loan review analysts globally. GECIA covers all business lines within GE Capital, and reports into the GE Board of Directors' Audit Committee. 2011 recmr
Posted Position Title: Senior Manager, Internal Audit-Commercial Lending & Leasing Career Level: Experienced Function: Finance Function Segment: Audit Location: United States U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: Illinois City: Chicago Postal Code: 60661-3671 Relocation Assistance: No
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Reports to Audit Leader for the Americas Commercial Lending & Leasing businesses. Responsible for managing & performing engagements of the overall control framework, including the integrity of reporting, regulatory compliance, & operational effectiveness of areas in scope. May assist in the design of audit coverage, execute and/or lead audit testing where necessary. Must be flexible participating in many projects simultaneously while also engaging in emerging risk & monitoring of the business.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business line and functional clients.
- Plan, manage and perform audit engagements for assigned business lines, processes and products in scope.
- Timely execute audit plan and reporting.
- Communicate audit findings, recommendations and ratings to business and audit leadership.
- Track issue remediation to findings and recommendations are appropriately addressed.
- Provide advice and effective challenge to internal stakeholders regarding the implications on the internal control environment on business strategy and operating environment.
- Participate in and inform the continuous risk monitoring process for assigned businesses, processes and products.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to go above and beyond expectations, driving for superior results and quality.
- Must be able to work in a dispersed team environment where business clients and audit teams are not always local.
- Work closely with corporate audit staff, loan review, and technology audit teams to ensure coordinated, effective, risk focused, and efficient engagements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance
- Minimum of 4 years experience in audit or related function, including regulatory exams
- Minimum of 4 years of leadership experience
- Must apply via COS (internals) or through our website (externals) to be considered for this position.
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to, drug testing, reference verification and background check.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA.
- Bank regulatory experience
- Proven ability to direct organizations across multiple locations and operations and work in a Matrix-type organization.
- Excellent analytical/technical skills.
- Ability to facilitate change in processes/systems.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.