Recently named the #1 Insurance Company in America to work for: Aflac is a Fortune 500 company and world leader in providing voluntary benefit plans to employers.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individuals for theSalesand Marketing Representative position to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment.
Extensive management opportunities are available. Prior sales and marketing experience is welcome, but not necessary. If you are looking for a career with a top company, that still lets you be your own boss, do not pass this one by.
- Comprehensive and ongoing sales training
- Substantial first-year and residual commissions
- Generous stock bonus plan
- Broad portfolio of products and services - The latest in sales automation technology
- Superior sales support materials - Exciting incentives, awards, and exotic trips
Ask Yourself These Questions
1) Where will I be in five years if I remain in my current job position?
Aflac HAS YOUR ANSWERS
Generate new business opportunities through company leads, networking, obtaining referrals and marketing calls
- Conduct meetings with employers to customize an Aflac program to meet their employees' needs and enroll participating employees
- Service accounts
RequirementsJob Requirements Aflac Sales And Marketing Professionals
• Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
• Must be a success-driven self-starter.
• Must be articulate and project a presence of success.
• Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people.
Note: If you are trainable, prior sales experience is not necessary.
Aflac is the leading provider of insurance sold on a voluntary basis at the worksite in the United States and the largest foreign insurer in Japan. Insuring more than 40 million people worldwide, the corporation's total assets were more than $65 billion at year-end 2007, with annual revenues of more than $15.4 billion. A Fortune 500 Company, Aflac provides policies to employees at more than 370,000 payroll accounts. Aflac was included in Fortune magazine's list of 'The 100 Best Companies to Work For in America' for the tenth consecutive year.