AFLAC Benefits Consultant
For 50 years, Aflac's industry leading products have given policyholders the opportunity to direct cash benefits where they are needed most when a life-interrupting medical event causes financial challenges.In January 2012, Aflac was included as #26 in Fortune Magazine's List of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the14th consecutive year! Aflac has been the only insurance company to make Ethisphere magazine's list of the World's MostEthical Companies for sixconsecutive years.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the insurance sales associate position to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. Extensive management opportunities are available. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. The majority of ourInsurance Benefits Consultants come fromall different backgrounds and have become top performers for us across the country!
If you are looking for a career with an industry leader that still lets you be your own boss, do not pass this one by!
The AFLAC Opportunity Offers
- Brand awareness/advertising campaign
- Company paid stock bonus (3.5%)
- Extensive training and support provided at all levels
- No income limits and financial rewards
- Awards, recognition, contest, and trips
- Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
- Must be a success-driven self-starter.
- Must be articulate and project a presence of success.
- Must display strong communication skills in order to work well with others
Note: If you are trainable, prior sales experience is not necessary. Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.