Manager, Financial Reporting & Consolidations
Newly created Manager position to accommodatedomestic and international reporting and consolidation needs.
Responsible for the review and analysis of consolidated financial statements on a monthly basis. Coordination of intercompany transactions, including working with other financial departments on intercompanytransactions. Will also reviewthe reconciliation of intercompany balances on a monthly basis.Take the lead on preparation of internal and external (SEC)financial reporting.
- Ensure accurate monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closes and consolidation of all of the companys subsidiaries.
- Responsible for the review of entity-wide intercompany arrangements to provide the appropriate accounting treatment to senior management of tax and treasury departments.
- Review and analyze consolidated group results on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare thorough worldwide functional area expense variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Review monthly and quarterly consolidated balance sheet reconciliations for accuracy and completeness.
- Implements formal processes for obtaining and analyzing information gathered for financial report preparation.
- Drives timely preparation of monthly and quarterly balance sheet statements, cash flow statements, and related materials required by investor relations and senior management.
- Liaises with auditors as part of the financial reporting process.
- Draft or work with investor relations management to prepare sales and earnings press releases, reports for securities analysts, investors and industry groups.
- Technical/Accounting research