The job you requested, Full Time Forklift Operator, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Full Time Forklift Operator
Title: Full Time Forklift Operator
Location: United States-North Carolina-Raleigh
Job Number: G0600349
- Operate battery-operated and/or gas-powered equipment for the purpose of transporting product to and from inventory storage locations within the facility.
- Equipment includes, but is not limited to, stand-up and sit down reach trucks, motorized pallet jacks, order/stock pickers, etc.
- Must use all personal protective safety equipment, including lanyards and harnesses to be worn at all times when operating order/stock pickers.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform all scanner functions necessary for the position, including cycle-counts, replenishment, item inquiry, inventory put away etc.
- Maintain accuracy of all inventory movement at all times.
- Responsible for the careful handling of all merchandise, avoiding damage, bending, or tearing.
- Consistently meet minimum required production, accuracy or quality standards for the work performed.
- When necessary, assist in the picking and packing of customer reorders.
- Individually, and in partnership with other co-workers, perform seasonal inventory production-line resets.
- Ensure that all warehouse equipment and tools are properly utilized to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety; report any unsafe conditions, damaged equipment or injury (to self or co-worker) to your supervisor or manager immediately
- Accurately and timely complete Labor Data Collection Cards according to company standards.
- Maintain a courteous and positive relationship with all co-workers and customers
- Any and all additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- Requires satisfactory completion of a forklift training program.
- Strong team player and the ability to get along with co-workers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.