The job you requested, Experienced Preschool Teacher, is no longer available. We have found a similar job.
Primrose Schools’ Balanced Learning proprietary curriculum includes accredited developmentally-appropriate academics, character development, and child initiated activities for each age level—Infants through Kindergarten and the after-school Explorers Club. Primrose’s approach completely focuses on building the right foundation for active minds, healthy bodies and happy hearts.
Our School Is Currently Seeking Qualified Candidates For Lead Teacher Positions In The Following Classrooms
Our school is currently seeking qualified candidates for lead teacher positions in the following classrooms
- Early Preschool(24 to 36 months)
- Preschool (3 yrs - 4 yrs)
- Previous teachingexperience with a licensed preschool or child care center is required.
- Bachelors degree related to early childhood, elementary education or related field is required for the Preschool teacher position.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency.
- Ability to relate positively with young children.
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.