Contractor Sales Representative
Position is responsible for identifying potential customers, building positive relationships, and creating customer loyalty.
- Maintains and grows existing customer base across multiple business categories through effective full scope sales management techniques; including prospecting, account qualifying, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Formulates accurate and complete projects specific customer information ranging from regular site visits, plan review and in-depth customer discussions to enable correct product and product application.
- Implements customer specific pricing partnering with inside sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals.
- Sourcing special orders and other activities that enhance the customer's experience.
- Bachelors in Business Management, Marketing or related field preferred.
- MS Office and Computer literate.
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience in designated builder segment and building materials supply.
- Demonstrated management experience, working knowledge of sales forecasting and Sales Account Manager/Building Materials.