The Warehouse Lead works closely with Warehouse Management to establish, create, implement, and enforce company initiatives/policies while maintaining the highest standards of efficiency and quality for our internal and external customers.
Provides work direction to warehouse workers daily to increase warehouse efficiency and accuracy by communicating with fellow Warehouse Leads to ensure a smooth flow of product.
- Acts as a liaison between management and team members. Speaks respectively of company and team members.
- Enforces company policies and procedures. Provides feedback to Supervisor when inconsistencies are observed.
- Meets deadlines and goals as established by department supervisor or manager.
- Provide feedback to supervisor on strengths and development needs of team members.
- Leads by example. Approachable. Follows through on promises and commitments. Demonstrates consistency between words and actions.
- Monitors the break schedules of the employees in their section and holds them accountable to the schedule.
- Maintains and enforces company Safety and Security policies.
- Recognizes the impact of own decisions on company, customers, and team members.