Graphic Designer / Creative
We're looking for an enthusiastic and talented graphic designer to help our team build something awesome in Miami.
About EarlyShares:EarlyShares was founded in 2011 with the mission to help small businesses succeed. Having helped shape the JOBS Act that was passed in April, EarlyShares is now focused on building the premier Equity Based Crowdfunding platform in America. As soon as the SEC implements JOBS Act changes to securities laws, EarlyShares will allow ordinary Americans like us to invest small amounts of money in early stage companies we believe in…and get an ownership stake in return. Under the laws of the past 80 years, that was something only available to wealthy Americans; people deemed to be "accredited investors" by the Securities Exchange Commission. That's about to change. EarlyShares will give all Americans the opportunity to invest in early-stage companies in a way that is safe, fair and transparent.
EarlyShares is headquartered in Miami
We're looking for a rare blend of design and development talents -- someone who is part artist and part developer. Because you will work closely with the team in Miami, you'll have a huge role to play in our product - designing the initial user experience and then rolling up your sleeves to ensure it happens. You'll learn under the wings of a talented team with their own design sensibilities and vision who you can contribute your vision and ideas to. You'll likely have a hand in print/marketing design as well - either filling the gap until we expand the team, or potentially leading our design team as it grows.
- An established body of work online: work you can point to as yours, ideally in addition to your own impeccable personal site.
- Print Design/Layout skills
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A keen understanding of web usability and user-centric design.
- Advanced software development experience. Ruby on Rails, Java, or similar.
- Videography and/or video editing
- Comfort in front of the camera
- Illustration skills
- Client Management experience in a creative/design firm: Because we assume that means you know how to coddle our ideas and egos well enough that you can herd us all toward a common decision that we can all feel good about.
Please apply through our JobScore site using the link below. Wenevermiss an application that goes through there. All applications are confidential. Please include a cover letter outlining your qualifications and showing us a little bit of what makes you tick.