Sports Minded- Marketing / Sales / Management!
Clearwater Communications, Incorporated is hiring into a management training position. Our talented team of marketing professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees.
Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
Clearwater Communications, Incorporated, a privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm based in Miami, FL, has recently expanded to include 9 offices in 4 states and plans to double in size again within the next year. We now have available clients waiting for us to handle their marketing and sales nationwide.
This Position Involves Responsibilities In
- Sales and marketing
- Entry-level management
- Human resources
- Face to face sales of services to new business prospects
Marketing And Management Team At Clearwater Communications Cross-trains All Employees Within Leadership Development Which Includes
The sales, marketing and management team at Clearwater Communications cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes
- Team building
- Employee retention
Benefits And Our Culture
The sales, management & marketing team at Clearwater Communications offers an environment where our employee's ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in sales, marketing & management
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
- Training in direct marketing & internet marketing
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
Clearwater Communications- Website
Marketing & Management Team Are Involved In Organizations Such As
Philanthropy is an important part of our culture. Our sales, marketing & management team are involved in organizations such as
- Operation Smile
- Logos Hope
- Midwest Food Bank
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4 Year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Clearwater Communications, Incorporated are
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own. Please call Human Resources at 305.890.5342 for any further questions regarding requirements.
Candidates With Interest In The Following Industries Should Apply
marketing, sales, entry level marketing, marketing management, director of sales, director of sales promos, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field rep, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing admin, sales & marketing administrator. sales & marketing director, sales & marketing manager, sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, sales and marketing, sales and marketing admin